Community Photo Submissions
We are calling upon the District community to become part of Chichester Camera Club: A Celebration of People and Places by submitting their own digital photographs for inclusion within the exhibition.
Every three weeks, we will be asking people to respond to a different theme:
People – deadline Friday, 14 December
Celebration – deadline Friday, 4 January
Place – deadline Friday, 25 January
Community – deadline Friday, 15 February
Twenty of the best photographs from each category will be selected and displayed digitally within the exhibition.
Entries will be selected based on the following criteria:
- - Relevance to the theme
- - Connection to the local area
- - Uniqueness of concept
- - Creativity
- - Overall impact
- Photos should be high quality, high resolution and at least 1mb in size. To submit your entry, email your photo along with the category entered, date or year of work, title of work and location of work along with your name, address, contact telephone number and short description by email.
- The selected photographers will be notified within 10 days of the submission deadline. The selected photos will be displayed digitally within Chichester Camera Club: A Celebration of People of Placesat The Novium Museum for the remainder of the exhibition, which runs until 10 March 2019, andmay also be used across the museum's social media channels. By submitting photos for consideration you are agreeing that your photos may be used by The Novium Museum and Chichester District Council in this way.
Terms and Conditions
- All work is to be submitted digitally
- Images should be no smaller than 1mb in size.
- Category, name of photographer, date or year of work, title of work and location of work should be included with the submission.
- You may enter up to four submissions per category. Please submit images in a separate email per category entered.
- Images are selected at the discretion of The Novium Museum. No feedback will be given on work, selected or otherwise.
- By submitting your photographs you agree to grant The Novium Museum a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your photograph worldwide and/or to incorporate your photograph in other works and publications in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your photograph. If you do not want to grant The Novium Museum the rights set out above, please do not submit your photograph to us.
- Further to paragraph 1 above, by submitting your photograph to The Novium Museum you:
- Warrant that your photograph is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to The Novium Museum for all the purposes specified above;
- Warrant that your photograph does not infringe any law.
Charles Simcox - Tower Street 1954
Jean Brookes - Halnaker Mil 1989